The Kingfishers (Year 6) class is currently taught by Mrs Hearn.
In Year 6, children will learn how to work more independently and we spend a lot of time preparing them for secondary school and their next steps in education.
Good communication skills and resilience are key, as children learn how to think for themselves, communicate their ideas and increase in stamina.
Our topics this year include World War II, the Mayan Civilisation and Coasts.
- Crime and Punishment Large Poster
- Electricity Knowledge Organiser
- Light Knowledge Organiser
- Maya Knowledge Organiser
- WWII Knowledge Organiser
- Home Learning Task Make Do and Mend pdf
- Home Learning Task World War II Crossword
- Multiplication square
- Topic homework grid WWII Autumn Term