Computing is a global phenomenon, and children who are computer literate at an early stage of their lives might deal better with the modern world. A sound knowledge of Computing makes it much easier for children to find and organize information, but also makes other tasks easier and more effective – presenting information, doing calculations, communicating and even completing complex tasks.
- Leave PPS feeling confident to use a range of devices and software, safely and effectively.
- Know how to communicate, present information and solve problems, using ICT.
- Use the Internet to be inquisitive and independent, finding out new ideas and in reaching for their star.
- Use technology to help spark creativity and helps them to communicate in a variety of ways.
- Build resilience through coding - making mistakes and finding ways to overcome them.